Knife Steel Simplified
Your hobby has become your obsession. Fuel your obsession by reading “Knife
$29.74, the cost of only one piece of knife steel, you will receive 152 pages
of tool steel information devoted to the knife maker, engaged in the production
of high-quality tool steel knives.
This downloadable PDF ebook is written in an easy-to-understand format, providing the reader with a thorough understanding of tool steel and its' role in the knife industry. You will use this ebook each time that you enter your workshop.
Your cost for all of this information is only $34.99 (Now $29.74) and simple secure payment is provided through Paypal. Fast and easy download.
Your Download link will appear after payment.
Who would benefit from this book:
- Custom knife makers looking to improve the quality of their knives
- Commercial knife makers looking to gain a better understanding of knife steel
- Industrial slitters/shearers requiring consistent quality knives for production
- Hobbyists using tool steel
- Students who want to gain an understanding of tool steel and its’ uses
What you can expect to learn:
- Toughness, wear resistance, hardness and corrosion resistance of knife steel
- Machining and grinding of tool steel
- Proper heat treating of knife steel to assure a high-quality blade
- Steel comparison charts of common knife steel grades
- Knife steel data sheets for many common knife steel grades
- “Programmable” heat treating
- 10 Knife making tips for high-quality tool steel knives
How you would benefit from this book:
- Gain an understanding of knife steel, design and its’ use
- Learn the correct way to heat treat a knife blade
- Discover machining and grinding precautions and tips
- Learn how to select the best knife steel for your knife
- Find out how to avoid knife failure
- Gain an understanding of knife making grinders
Get your copy Today !!!
Simply click the link to download your ebook. Fast and easy download.
Your Download Link will appear after payment.
- "I have learned so much about the right way to heat treat my knives. Now I know that they will perform as expected for my customers." - Adam M., Fort Collins, CO
- "This ebook has greatly improved my understanding of knife steel. The grinding and heat treating tips have helped me to improve the quality of my knives by ten-fold." - Bishop R., Orem, UT